- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Mandala Academy collects the following data when you contact us:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
If you submit application via submission forms on our website, we will collect additional information for short term use:
- Your interests
- Dieting preferences
- Travel preferences
- Occupation information
- Current employment
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Mandala Academy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services, such as events we organize.
- Subscribe to our newsletter on our website(s)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via
- Use or view our website via your browser's
- Use third party services for purchasing event tickets related to our events.
Mandala Academy may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Compiled statistical data from analytics services such as:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook via Facebook pixel
- MailChimp audience data
- Eventbrite customer information
How will we use your data?
Mandala Academy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- To contact you directly if such action is beneficial to you, in relation to services you indicated are of value to you.
If you agree, Mandala Academy will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- None at the moment.
How do we store your data?
Mandala Academy securely stores your data at:
- Local computer machine, secured by antivirus, internet firewall
- Mailchimp secure servers with data encryption ensured by Mailchimp
- Google drive documents, encrypted and secured by Google
- EventBrite servers, secured and encrypted by EventBrite
Mandala Academy will keep your submitted information for duration of the service you subscribed to. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data (except email address) by removing data entries from the database.
Mandala Academy would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- None at the moment.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Mandala Academy from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the Mandala Academy Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe link in the newsletters you receive.
What are your data protection rights?
Mandala Academy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Mandala Academy for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Mandala Academy correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Mandala Academy to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Mandala Academy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Mandala Academy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Mandala Academy's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Mandala Academy transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Serving you the latest version of the information
- Understanding how you use our website
- Detecting region, to serve correct language to our visitors
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Mandala Academy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – Mandala Academy uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Mandala Academy sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
- Cookies that statistically present information about visitor behavior. How much time all users spend on the website, which pages are most visited and we use such information to optimize the look and information on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the website allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
- If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke this at any time. Such withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of any use on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal (Article 7 (3) GDPR).
- You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data (Article 77 GDPR).